General discussion of OMAX Intelli-MAX software.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Carl O
- OMAX Employee
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:43 am
- Location: OMAX Corporation
All the software you you need to go from an idea in your head to a finished cut part is included with the machine. That would be:
- ProtoMAX LAYOUT - A simple CAD drawing application that you can draw parts in from scratch, or input drawings from other sources, and then turn them into tool paths.
- ProtoMAX MAKE - The machine tool control software for positioning the machine and executing tool paths.
- Other utilities: There are a few other utilities included with the ProtoMAX software that are not necessary, but advanced users might take advantage of such as the script editor for extending the capabilities of the software.